Ubisoft’s role-playing video game developed by Obsidian Entertainment, South Park: The Stick of Truth enters the UK All Formats charts at No.1 pushing down Square Enix’s first person stealth adventure, Thief to No.2.
South Park: The Stick of Truth‘s 53% of sales were from Xbox 360, 41% on PS3 and 6% on PC. The game is the first RPG to take the top spot since Namco Bandai’s since Ni No Kuni: Wrath Of The White Witch back in 2013.
Thief slips to No.2 with 48% fall in sales compared to its launch week, Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare climbs one spot to No.3, The Lego Movie Videogame and FIFA 14 round off the top five.
Check out rest of the chart below:
- South Park: The Stick of Truth (Ubisoft)
- Thief (Square Enix)
- Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare (EA)
- The Lego Movie Videogame (Warner Bros. Interactive)
- FIFA 14 (EA)
- Call of Duty: Ghosts (Activision)
- Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition (Microsoft)
- Battlefield 4 (EA)
- Lego Marvel Super Heroes (Warner)
- Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag (Ubisoft)
- Rayman Legends (Ubisoft)
- Grand Theft Auto V (Rockstar)
- Need For Speed Rivals (EA)
- Aliens: Colonial Marines (Sega)
- WWE 2K14 (Take 2)
- Forza Motorsport 5 (Microsoft)
- Batman: Arkham Origins (Warner)
- LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Warner)
- Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition (Square)
- Gran Turismo 6 (Sony)
Leisure software charts compiled by GFK Chart-Track, © 2005-2014 UKIE LTD
You can like our page on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or add us to your circle on Google+ to keep yourself updated on all the latest news around the web.