Nintendo’s Wii U has three new entries (limited supply) in the Top 40, with Nintendo Land the highest placed at No.11, followed by New Super Mario Bros. U at No.14 and ZombiU at No.17, also Wii U sold 400,000 units in its first week of launch in US.
Take a look at the Top 10 for the week ending December 1 below:
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (Activision)
- Far Cry 3 (Ubisoft)
- FIFA 13 (EA)
- Hitman: Absolution (Square Enix)
- Assassin’s Creed III (Ubisoft)
- Just Dance 4 (Ubisoft)
- LEGO: The Lord of the Rings (Warner)
- Halo 4 (Microsoft)
- Skylanders Giants (Activision)
- Need for Speed: Most Wanted (EA)
Leisure software charts compiled by GFK Chart-Track, © 2005-2012 UKIE LTD
You can like our page on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or add us to your circle on Google+ to keep yourself updated on all the latest news around the web.