CD Projekt Red revealed a Collector’s Edition for their upcoming action role-playing, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt featuring a 200 page artbook, steel case, Geralt figurine and more.
The game will be available in two physical editions – Standard box edition and Collector’s Edition, check out the CE unboxing video below followed by the contents:
- Blu-ray Disc with the game (DVDs on PC)
- Exclusive CD with the official soundtrack
- The official, developer-created “Witcher Universe – The Compendium”
- Detailed map of the in-game world
- Set of unique stickers
- Protective sleeve
- All the contents from the standard edition of the game
- A giant, 33x24x26 cm (10”), 100% hand painted, Polystone figure of Geralt of Rivia battling a Griffin
- A collector-grade Witcher medallion
- A one-of-a-kind SteelBook box
- A two-hundred-page artbook, containing breathtaking art from the game
- Huge outer and inner Collector’s Boxes
Pre-ordering the game through GOG.com will save you 10% and if you own The Witcher and The Witcher 2, you can score loyalty discount as well several other bonuses, including two keys to the PC/Mac version of The Witcher Adventure Game’s closed beta on GoG.
Pre-ordering will also net you Neverwinter Nights: Diamond Edition which will be available for immediate download.
Bonus: The Witcher: House of Glass for free, Extended soundtrack with 4 exclusive tracks (Experience additional 11 minutes of music composed by Marcin Przybyłowicz and the Polish folk-metal band Percival), High quality digital artbook with over 200 pages of original art (Ultimate guide to the world of the Witcher. Full of sketches, concept art, and behind-the-scenes commentary from the artists, this stunning album will lead you through Geralt’s world of astonishing detail and surprising beauty).
DAMMMMNNN!! I have yet to encounter a company as good as CD Projekt Red.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt will be released on February 24, 2015 for PC, Xbox One, & PS4.
You can like our page on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or add us to your circle on Google+ to keep yourself updated on all the latest news around the web.