The first Wii U advert has been aired in UK which is only aimed at the less-informed audience.
The 60-second TV spot points out a number of new features Wii U offers with British voice over.
Check out the Advert after the break:
The five key points that Nintendo shows off in the video above are:
- Do things you couldn’t before – like shoot at the TV like never before.
- No more fighting over the TV – everyone’s happy.
- See what you couldn’t see before – get closer to your target for a more precise shot.
- Play in real-time for real – watch out for zombies continuing their never-ending pursuit.
- Control like never before – look around to find things.
The console hits Japan on December 8, November 18 in the US and November 30 in Europe.
You can like our page on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or add us to your circle on Google+ to keep yourself updated on all the latest news around the web.