The trailer gives us a glimpse at the additional season pass content, check it out after the break:
Check out the list of features included in the Season Pass ($19.99):
- All-New Single-Player Story – Take on the role of T-Bone, a brilliant but eccentric hacker who lives by his own rules.
- Conspiracy! – A new Digital Trip game mode that lets players hunt down cyborgs in this mind-bending alternate game universe.
- Exclusive Untouchables Pack – Pay homage to the classic Chicago mobster film with a M1 SMG weapon and a 1920s mobster outfit. In North America, the Untouchables Pack will only be available through Season Pass.
- More single player missions, weapons, and outfits.
- Save more than 25% over the individual downloadable pack prices.
- Season Pass holders get one-week early access to all included Watch Dogs add-on content.
“In Watch_Dogs, players will assume the role of Aiden Pearce, a brilliant hacker whose criminal past led to a violent family tragedy.
Now on the hunt for those who hurt his family, players will be able to monitor and hack their enemies by manipulating everything connected to the city’s Central Operating System (ctOS).
The ctOS controls almost every piece of the city’s technology and holds key information on all of the city’s residents.
Access omnipresent security cameras, download personal information to locate targets, control traffic lights and public transportation to stop enemies and more. The game allows the player to use Chicago as their ultimate weapon and exact their own style of revenge.”
Watch_Dogs will release on May 27, 2014 for PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, Xbox One and PC. A Wii U release will follow at a later date.
You can like our page on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or add us to your circle on Google+ to keep yourself updated on all the latest news around the web.