Ubisoft announced Watch_Dogs: Bad Blood DLC, a new DLC expansion that adds a single-player story, co-op mode and more.
“Bad Blood features an all new story campaign starring T-Bone, the brilliant and eccentric hacker players first met in Watch_Dogs, who is now playable for the first time.
The campaign explores T-Bone’s story through 10 new missions set in new locations throughout Chicago. Shortly after the events of Watch_Dogs, Raymond ‘T-Bone’ Kenney infiltrates Blume one last time to plant a false trail in their system.
Before he can disappear from the grid, he receives a panicked phone call from Tobias Frewer, a former colleague from Blume’s ctOS prototype days, who’s in desperate need of help.
Putting his own escape at risk, T-Bone decides to help, but quickly realises the details of his old friend’s story aren’t adding up.”
Bad Blood also grants access to ‘Street Sweep’ contracts, a dynamic new system of side missions that offers players endless hours of challenges.
All Street Sweep contracts are playable in co-op mode (friend or public sessions), a first for Watch_Dogs, allowing two players to work together to combat Chicago’s criminal groups. The popular online ‘Hacking’ and ‘Tailing’ modes as well as the ctOS Companion App are also fully playable as T-Bone in Watch_Dogs Bad Blood.
In addition, The DLC features exclusive weapons, perks and outfits, including the remote-controlled car ‘Eugene,’ T-Bone’s latest creation that can be upgraded with both offensive and defensive perks.
- Play as T-Bone Grady – Play a new charismatic character, with a deep background, rooted in the Watch_Dogs story. T-Bone is a fan-favourite for his crazy style, his off-the-wall humor and his importance to Watch_Dogs’ plot. He comes with plenty of new unlockable outfits, weapons, perks and close-combat animations.
- A new Storyline in 10 Missions – We follow T-Bone in his final attempt to escape Blume’s radar for good. Discover 10 new campaign missions taking place in the Windy City following the events of Watch_Dogs. It’s a new thrilling plot and a chance to learn more about T-Bone’s haunted past.
- New and Dynamic System of Side Missions – Take part in the new “Street Sweep” contracts to unlock new perks, collect cash and increase your reputation in Chicago’s gang world. These exciting procedurally generated side missions offer infinite exciting challenges. The “Street Sweep” missions also integrate a social component: top the leaderboard by completing the Daily Contracts with the highest scores possible or take on this brand new challenge with another player.
- 2 Players Online Coop Mode – Enjoy “Street Sweep” side missions with friend or public matchmaking through online coop. All this side content is playable and the leaderboards also support this brand new mode for even more social challenges.
- Rich New Content – Discover many new locations, like T-Bone’s new hideout or Blume’s secret office “Blume Forge”. Fight with various new tools like T-Bone’s VR Car ‘Eugene’, deadly armed cameras and brand new hacks. Enjoy this fresh new take on the Watch_Dogs universe with all the additional content from Bad Blood.
Season Pass holders will get early access Bad Blood DLC, and if you need ‘Access Granted Pack’ and ‘Conspiracy!’, you can still purchase the Season Pass here.
You can like our page on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, subscribe to our YouTube channel, or add us to your circle on Google+ to keep yourself updated on all the latest news around the web.