Tomb Raider holds the top spot on the UK All Formats charts for a second week running, fending off Sony’s PS3 exclusive God of War: Ascension.
The series reboot dropped 72% over its blockbuster first week, God of War: Ascension recorded the second biggest opening of all five God of War titles, but less than half the week one sales of 2010′s God of War III.
Check out rest of the chart below (previous week here):
- Tomb Raider (Square Enix)
- God Of War: Ascension (Sony Computer Entertainment)
- Starcraft II: Heart Of The Swarm (Activision Blizzard)
- Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 (City Interactive)
- SimCity (EA)
- FIFA 13 (EA)
- Far Cry 3 (Ubisoft)
- Crysis 3 (EA)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (Activision)
- The Sims 3: University Life (EA)
- Assassin’s Creed III (Ubisoft)
- Hitman: Absolution (Square Enix)
- Skylanders Giants (Activision)
- Need for Speed: Most Wanted (EA)
- Dead Space 3 (EA)
Leisure software charts compiled by GFK Chart-Track, © 2005-2011 UKIE LTD
You can like our page on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or add us to your circle on Google+ to keep yourself updated on all the latest news around the web.