Naughty Dog’s survival horror action-adventure game, The Last of Us debuted at No.1 in the UK all formats video game chart with Animal Crossing: New Leaf taking 2nd spot.
The PS3 exclusive is the third-fastest selling game of the year, behind Tomb Raider and BioShock Infinite and the biggest launch for a new IP since LA Noire in 2011.
Nintendo’s 3DS exclusive Animal Crossing: New Leaf is the biggest 3DS launch for a non-Mario title.
Check out rest of the chart below:
- The Last Of Us (Naughty Dog)
- Animal Crossing: New Leaf (Nintendo)
- Grid 2 (Codemasters
- Tomb Raider (Square Enix)
- FIFA 13 (EA)
- Injustice: Gods Among Us (Warner Bros. Interactive)
- Far Cry 3 (Ubisoft)
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Legendary Edition (Bethesda)
- Luigi’s Mansion 2 (Nintendo)
- Assassin’s Creed III (Ubisoft)
- Dead Island: Riptide (Deep Silver)
- Rugby Challenge 2: Lions Tour Edition (Tru Blu Entertainment)
- LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Warner)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (Activision)
- Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D (Nintendo)
- BioShock Infinite (Irrational Games)
- The Walking Dead (Activision)
- Grand Theft Auto IV (Rockstar)
- LEGO The Lord of the Rings (Warner)
- Remember Me (Capcom)
Leisure software charts compiled by GFK Chart-Track, © 2005-2011 UKIE LTD
You can like our page on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or add us to your circle on Google+ to keep yourself updated on all the latest news around the web.