Epic Games’ third-person shooter Gears of War Judgment takes the top spot in the UK video game chart.
The fourth entry to the Gears of War series developed by Epic Games and People Can Fly knocks off Tomb Raider from top spot.
The game managed just a quarter of the launch week achieved by 2011’s Gears of War 3. Tomb Raider takes second spot, followed by Activision’s poorly-received The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct debuts at No.3.
Check out rest of the chart below (previous week here):
- Gears of War: Judgment (Microsoft)
- Tomb Raider (Square Enix)
- The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct (Activision)
- FIFA 13 (EA)
- Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 (City Interactive)
- God of War: Ascension (Sony)
- Monster Hunter 3: Ultimate (Capcom)
- SimCity (EA)
- Far Cry 3 (Ubisoft)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (Activision)
- Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (Konami)
- Crysis 3 (EA)
- Assassin’s Creed III (Ubisoft)
- Skylanders Giants (Activision)
- Need for Speed: Most Wanted (EA)
Leisure software charts compiled by GFK Chart-Track, © 2005-2011 UKIE LTD
You can like our page on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or add us to your circle on Google+ to keep yourself updated on all the latest news around the web.