According to sales monitor GfK Chart-Track there was only 5,500 unit sales gap between Crysis 3 and Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance.
Crysis 3 performed strongest on the Xbox 360 with 57%, while MGR: Revengenace accounted for 61% on PS3.
Check out rest of the chart below:
- Crysis 3 (EA)
- Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (Konami)
- FIFA 13 (EA)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (Activision)
- Aliens: Colonial Marines (Sega)
- Dead Space 3 (EA)
- Far Cry 3 (Ubisoft)
- Need for Speed: Most Wanted (EA)
- Assassin’s Creed III (Ubisoft)
- Hitman: Absolution (Square Enix)
- Just Dance 4 (Ubisoft)
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)
- Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed (Sega)
- Skylanders Giants (Activision)
- LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Warner)
Leisure software charts compiled by GFK Chart-Track, © 2005-2011 UKIE LTD
You can like our page on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or add us to your circle on Google+ to keep yourself updated on all the latest news around the web.