BioShock Infinite holds the top spot for a second week on the UK All Formats Chart with 75% drop in sales.
Tomb Raider also also holds No.2 in this week’s Top 40, with only 34% decline in sales. Following at No.3 this week’s major new entry is Trion Worlds’ multiplayer shooter Defiance, FIFA 13 at No.4.
Check out rest of the chart below (previous week here):
- BioShock Infinite (Irrational Games)
- Tomb Raider (Square Enix)
- Defiance (Trion Worlds)
- FIFA 13 (EA)
- Luigi’s Mansion 2 (Nintendo)
- Gears of War: Judgment (Microsoft)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (Activision)
- Assassin’s Creed III (Ubisoft)
- Skylanders Giants (Activision)
- Need for Speed: Most Wanted (EA)
- Crysis 3 (EA)
- Far Cry 3 (Ubisoft)
- LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Warner Bros)
- Halo 4 (Microsoft)
- Army of Two: The Devil’s Cartel (EA)
Leisure software charts compiled by GFK Chart-Track, © 2005-2011 UKIE LTD
You can like our page on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or add us to your circle on Google+ to keep yourself updated on all the latest news around the web.