BioShock Infinite unsurprisingly takes the top spot on the UK All Formats charts.
The first-person shooter is the second biggest launch of 2013 behind Tomb Raider. It also sets the record for the biggest week one launch for the franchise, surpassing BioShock 2 by nearly 9,000 sales.
Tomb Raider slips into second despite a 45% increase in sales, Gears of War: Judgment drops to third with a 63% decline in sales.
Check out rest of the chart below (previous week here):
- BioShock Infinite (Irrational Games)
- Tomb Raider (Square Enix)
- Gears of War: Judgment (Microsoft)
- FIFA 13 (EA)
- Luigi’s Mansion 2 (Nintendo)
- Army of Two: The Devil’s Cartel (EA)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (Activision)
- Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 (EA)
- Assassin’s Creed III (Ubisoft)
- Crysis 3 (EA)
- Far Cry 3 (Ubisoft)
- Lego City Undercover (Nintendo)
- Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 (City Interactive)
- The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct (Activision)
- Skylanders Giants (Activision)
Leisure software charts compiled by GFK Chart-Track, © 2005-2011 UKIE LTD
You can like our page on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or add us to your circle on Google+ to keep yourself updated on all the latest news around the web.