Sony revealed E3 2015 extended gameplay video for Naughty Dog’s upcoming action-adventure third-person shooter, Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End.
The video features 10 minutes of additional footage, check out the “ultimate chase sequence as Drake and Sully race to help Drake’s brother, Sam, evade Shoreline mercenaries,” after the break:
“Several years after his last adventure, retired fortune hunter Nathan Drake is forced back into the world of thieves. With the stakes much more personal, Drake embarks on his greatest adventure in a globe-trotting journey in pursuit of a historical conspiracy behind a fabled pirate treasure.
Every treasure has its cost and this adventure will test Drake’s physical limits, his resolve, and ultimately what he’s willing to sacrifice to save the ones he loves.”
“Set three years after Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception, Nathan Drake has presumably left the world of fortune hunting behind.
It doesn’t take long for adventure to come calling when Drake’s brother, Sam, resurfaces seeking his help and offering an adventure Drake can’t resist. On the hunt for Captain Henry Avery’s long-lost treasure, Sam and Drake set off to find Libertalia, the pirate utopia deep in Madagascar.
Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End takes players on a journey through jungle isles, urban cities and snow-capped peaks on the search for Avery’s fortune.
- Next-Gen Blockbuster Adventure: Uncharted 4 ushers in a more cinematic experience on the PS4 system with real-time cut scenes and new character animations to highlight Naughty Dog’s signature storytelling.
- Dynamic Gameplay: Evolved mechanics give players many fresh approaches to gameplay, including new rope and grappling mechanics, added climbing moves and equipment, and seamless fluidity between melee, stealth, and combat.
- Expansive Environments: Varied and richly detailed environments open up with multiple navigation paths to encourage exploration. Gameplay and enemy AI strategically leverage the wider design and added verticality.
- Drivable Vehicles: For the first time in Uncharted history, drive vehicles during gameplay to make big moments even more spectacular and interactive.
- Uncharted Multiplayer: Uncharted 4 will continue to evolve the franchise’s multiplayer experience on PS4.
You can like our page on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, subscribe to our YouTube channel, or add us to your circle on Google+ to keep yourself updated on all the latest news around the web.