Ubisoft’s next Far Cry game may feature Vampires, Jurassic Park-style or futuristic, sci-fi setting, according to a recent survey.
The survey was passed on to Eurogamer by some of its readers who received a poll asking about the locations/themes for next Far Cry.
The poll questions as follows:
- A Far Cry game in remote Alaska about surviving extreme wilderness
- A Far Cry game in a futuristic, sci-fi setting on another planet
- A Far Cry game set in the Vietnam war during the 1960s
- A Far Cry game set in the cocaine trafficking jungles of Peru
- A Far Cry game where you can fight against or join vampires
- A Far Cry game in the Spaghetti Western style set in the 19th century Americas
- A Far Cry game that is set during a zombie outbreak
- Blood Dragon 2: A sequel to Blood Dragon
- A Far Cry game set in a Mad Max-style post-apocalyptic world
- A Far Cry game in the present day on a Jurassic Park style island of dinosaurs
- A Far Cry game based on the world of Shangri-La from Far Cry 4
Which setting would you prefer? let us know in the comments below.
There’s a chance that one of the ideas in the questionnaires might make it into the next game or some point in the future.
You can like our page on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, subscribe to our YouTube channel, or add us to your circle on Google+ to keep yourself updated on all the latest news around the web.