New/first timer to the world of Battlefield? Worry no more,DICE has got you covered and has revealed few tips to help you get adjusted during the Battlefield 3 beta. Played on Operation Metro, the developer has revealed the following pro-tips to help you along your way.
TOP 10 BATTLEFIELD 3 OPERATION MÉTRO TIPS
- Stick to your team mates, and remember to spawn on them to stay close to the fight.
- Use your kit specific abilities to help your team mates. Assault can hand out med kits, Engineers can repair vehicles, and Support can hand out ammo.
- Make sure when you have armed an M-COM station, that you defend it to make sure it is destroyed.
- The bombed-out tunnel section in Operation Métro is an excellent place to use a flashlight as one of your weapon attachments. Use it to light the tunnels up – and to blind your enemies.
- Attach bipods to your weapon and deploy it automatically by pushing up against cover or going prone and zooming in – this gives you a huge increase in accuracy and stability.
- Use suppressive shooting (fire close to enemies behind cover) to negatively effect the enemy’s fighting capabilities.
- Watch out for falling debris as this can hurt you. But you can also hurt your enemies by taking out buildings with the Engineer’s RPG.
- Shotguns are excellent for CQC (Close Quarters Combat) in the tighter tunnels sections.
- Fire automatic weapons in short bursts for accuracy, or switch to single fire mode if applicable.
- To grab your enemy’s dog tag as a souvenir, do a stealth knife kill from behind.
Add SkypeRacer AKA MoStWaNteD on Battlelog here
Battlefield 3 will be out on October 28 for Xbox 360, PS3, and PC