Naughty Dog’s The Last of Us Remastered debuted at the top of PlayStation Store sales chart with just a single day of sales in July.
TLOU Remastered managed to outsell new releases Oddworld: New ‘n’ Tasty, Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition and Rogue, check out full charts below:
- The Last of Us Remastered (New)
- Oddworld: New ‘n’ Tasty (New)
- Valiant Hearts: The Great War (4)
- Trials Fusion (3)
- Sniper Elite 3 (9)
- Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition (New)
- Rogue Legacy* (New)
- Outlast (1)
- FIFA 14 (12)
- Call of Duty: Ghosts (RE)
- Battlefield 4 (10)
- EA Sports UFC (5)
- Worms Battlegrounds (6)
- Another World – 20th Anniversary Edition (15)
- Pure Pool (New)
- Child of Light (14)
- Watch_Dogs (2)
- Need for Speed Rivals (13)
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn (19)
- Assassin’s Creed Freedom Cry (RE)
“The Last of Us is genre-defining experience blending survival and action elements to tell a character driven story about a population decimated by a modern plague.
Cities are abandoned and being reclaimed by nature. Remaining survivors are killing each other for food, weapons and whatever they can find.
Joel, a ruthless survivor, and Ellie, a young teenage girl who’s braver and wiser beyond her years, must work together to survive their journey across what remains of the United States.”
The Last of Us Remastered is available now for PlayStation 4.
You can like our page on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or add us to your circle on Google+ to keep yourself updated on all the latest news around the web.
Source: EU PS Blog