Respawn Entertainment & Electronic Arts released a new trailer for Titanfall 2.
The trailer introduces us the Titans from multiplayer, watch it after the jump:
“In Titanfall 2 multiplayer, players will be able to choose from one of six new Titans. So far we’ve shown you Ion, Scorch, and gave you a glimpse of Ronin.
Over the next several days we’ll be revealing the remaining three Titans in Titanfall 2, Northstar, Legion, and Tone.”
Here is a quick look at the Titans for Titanfall 2:
- Tone: Accurately laying waste to enemies both efficiently – and explosively.
- Northstar: A master of both flight and precision kills.
- Legion: Utilizes an assortment of ballistic abilities focusing on defense and control.
- Ronin: Loves getting up close with it’s samurai vibe, and quick to get in and out tactics.
- Ion: Uses it’s energy management abilities to divert power between it’s three weapons systems.
- Scorch: Manipulates fire as it’s primary source of defensive and offensive abilities.
More will be revealed in the next couple of days, stay tuned!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, subscribe to our YouTube channel, or add us to your circle on Google+ to keep yourself updated on all the latest news around the web.