Naughty Dog’s survival horror action-adventure game, The Last Of Us holds the top spot for a second week on the UK All Formats Chart with a 48% drop in sales.
3DS exclusive Animal Crossing: New Leaf a non-mover at No.2 with a 55% drop in sales.
Followed by FIFA 13 at No.3 with a 62% increase in sales week-on-week (thanks to drop in average selling price), Tomb Raider at 4th and Max Payne 3 at 5th.
The week’s highest new entry is Milestone’s MotoGP 13 at 15th.
Check out rest of the chart below (previous week here):
- The Last Of Us (Naughty Dog)
- Animal Crossing: New Leaf (Nintendo)
- FIFA 13 (EA)
- Tomb Raider (Square Enix)
- Max Payne 3 (Rockstar Studios)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (Activision)
- Far Cry 3 (Ubisoft)
- Injustice: Gods Among Us (Warner Bros. Interactive)
- Assassin’s Creed III (Ubisoft)
- Grid 2 (Codemasters)
- Luigi’s Mansion 2 (Nintendo)
- LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Warner)
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Legendary Edition (Bethesda)
- Dead Island: Riptide (Deep Silver)
- MotoGP 13 (Milestone)
- Grand Theft Auto IV (Rockstar)
- Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D (Nintendo)
- Need for Speed: Most Wanted (EA)
- BioShock Infinite (Irrational Games)
- LEGO The Lord of the Rings (Warner)
Leisure software charts compiled by GFK Chart-Track, © 2005-2011 UKIE LTD
You can like our page on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or add us to your circle on Google+ to keep yourself updated on all the latest news around the web.