Naughty Dog revealed The Last of Us box art and two separate pre-order bonus bundles.
Pre-ordering a copy from participating retailers will get you the ‘Sights and Sounds Pack‘, which includes:
- The official soundtrack of the game
- A PS3 dynamic theme featuring the cover art
- Two avatars for your PSN profile – Winter Joel and Winter Ellie
Or the ‘Survival Pack’, which includes:
- Bonus experience points for multiplayer
- A multiplayer melee attack booster
- Some extra starting in-game cash
- Special customizable character items for multiplayer
- Two special bonus skins for Joel and Ellie which will be unlocked after your complete the single player campaign
Previously, Naughty Dog released a new story trailer.
The Last of Us is set to release on May 7, 2013 in US & UK for PS3.
You can like our page on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or add us to your circle on Google+ to keep yourself updated on all the latest news around the web.
Source: PlayStation Blog