Bethesda Softworks released a new five-minute The Evil Within 2 gameplay dubbed “Gruesome, Giggling Guardian.”
The gameplay video showcases footage from the second chapter of the game, where detective Sebastian Castellanos is chased down the hallway by a monstrous creature ‘Guardian’, watch the video after the break!
The Evil Within 2 ‘Gruesome, Giggling Guardian’ Gameplay
“A breathless chase down a hallway. Echoing laughter and the whirring of a sawblade dogging your steps.
If you’re brave enough to look behind you, you’ll see the maelstrom of body parts that make up the monstrous creature known as Guardian.
“From Shinji Mikami, The Evil Within 2 takes the acclaimed franchise to a new level with its unique blend of psychological thrills and true survival horror.
Sebastian Castellanos has lost everything, including his daughter, Lily. To save her, he’s forced to partner with Mobius, the shadowy group responsible for the destruction of his former life. For his last chance at redemption, the only way out is in.
- Story of Redemption – Return to the nightmare to win back your life and your daughter.
- Discover Horrifying Domains – Explore as far or quickly as you dare, but prepare wisely.
- Face Disturbing Enemies – Survive encounters with sadistic enemies and twisted creatures.
- Choose How to Survive – Attack from the shadows, run like hell, or go in guns-blazing with very limited ammo.
- Visceral Horror and Suspense – Enter a world filled with anxiety-inducing thrills and disturbing moments.
The Evil Within 2 is set to be released on October 13, 2017 for PC, PS4 and Xbox One.