“With blockbuster exclusives, brand new franchises and games that will have exclusive or early access downloadable content, the best games are on Xbox One.”
The list of developers working on Xbox One titles are “343 Industries, Access Games, Bungie, Capy Games, Crytek, DICE, EA Sports, Infinity Ward, Insomniac Games, Kojima Productions, PopCap Games, Respawn Entertainment, Turn 10 Studios, Ubisoft Montreal and many more.”
The games featured in the trailer:
- Titanfall (Xbox One, PC and Xbox 360)
- Killer Instinct (Xbox One exclusive)
- FIFA 14
- Call of Duty: Ghosts
- Madden NFL 25
- Forza Motorsport 5 (Xbox One exclusive)
- Watch Dogs
- Ryse: Son of Rome (Xbox One exclusive)
- Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag
- Battlefield 4
- Dead Rising 3 (Xbox One exclusive)
- Halo (Xbox One exclusive)
Some statistics about Xbox One’s line-up :
- 38% of titles are exclusive to Xbox One
- 37% of titles are brand-new IP
- 44% of titles will include either timed or exclusive content to Xbox One
- Microsoft exclusive titles received 272 award nominations and 111 wins at E3 2013.
- Xbox One titles earned 10 Game Critics Awards, with Xbox platform exclusive “Titanfall” taking home a record-breaking 6 awards, including “Best of Show.”
Xbox One is scheduled for release in November 2013 for £430/€500/$500.
You can like our page on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or add us to your circle on Google+ to keep yourself updated on all the latest news around the web.
Source: Xbox Wire