Previous week, Skyrim 1.2 Patch For PS3, PC And Xbox 360 was released, it fixed some issues but made way for new ones. Now, Bethesda released a new patch for its glitch-ridden game.
The latest Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 1.3 update has been released for Xbox 360, bringing with it a small number of fixes, launched last week for PC and still in submission with Sony for PS3, fixing the botched magic resistance calculations and backwards flying dragons the previous update surprised us with.
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 1.3 Update Notes:
- General stability improvements
- Optimize performance for Core 2 Duo CPUs (PC)
- Fixed Radiant Story incorrectly filling certain roles
- Fixed magic resistances not calculating properly
- Fixed issue with placing books on bookshelves inside player purchased homes
- Fixed dragon animation issues with saving and loading
- Fixed Y-look input to scale correctly with framerate
Previously Bethesda said that update 1.3 won’t contain fixes for the PS3 stuttering issue, which is being worked on further for a following update.
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim recently won game of the year at Spike’s Video Game Awards.