Skyrim‘s 1.3 patch, already out for PC and Xbox 360, has finally hit PlayStation 3.
The latest Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 1.3 update brings in a small number of fixes, fixing the botched magic resistance calculations and backwards flying dragons the previous update surprised us with.
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 1.3 Update Notes:
- General stability improvements
- Optimize performance for Core 2 Duo CPUs (PC)
- Fixed Radiant Story incorrectly filling certain roles
- Fixed magic resistances not calculating properly
- Fixed issue with placing books on bookshelves inside player purchased homes
- Fixed dragon animation issues with saving and loading
- Fixed Y-look input to scale correctly with framerate
Previously Bethesda said that update 1.3 won’t contain fixes for the PS3 stuttering issue, which is being worked on further for a following update.
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim recently won game of the year at Spike’s Video Game Awards.