TeraCopy is a compact program designed to copy and move files at the maximum possible speed. It skips bad files during the copying process, and then displays them at the end of the transfer so that you can see which ones need attention.
TeraCopy integrates with Windows Explorer’s right-click menu and can be set as the default copy handler.
- Copy files faster. TeraCopy uses dynamically adjusted buffers to reduce the seek times. Asynchronous copying speeds up the file transfer between two physical hard drives.
- Pause and resume file transfer activities. Pause the copy process at any time in order to free up system resources and continue with a single click.
- Error recovery. In case of a copy error, TeraCopy will try several times to recover and, in the worse case scenario, will simply skip the file, not terminating the entire transfer.
- Interactive file list. TeraCopy shows the failed file transfers and lets you fix the problem and recopy only the problem files.
- Shell integration. TeraCopy can completely replace the Explorer copy and move functions, in turn enabling you to work with files as usual.
- Full Unicode support.
- Windows 8 x64 support.
- Added: ‘Remove other’ to remove non-selected files from the list [Pro].
- Added: Better handling multiple copy processes.
- Added: Multiple retries to delete source files and folders after moving.
- Added: Tray notification when adding files to the existing process.
- Fixed: Problem with some non-Latin filenames.
- Fixed: Copied files now have a correct creation time.
- Added: WaitBeforeMinimize option to ini file.
Download: TeraCopy 2.27 | 2.8 MB
You can like our page on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or add us to your circle on Google+ to keep yourself updated on all the latest news around the web.