TeamViewer is a computer software package for remote control, desktop sharing, and file transfer between computers.
The software operates with the Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, iOS, and Android operating systems. It is possible to access a machine running TeamViewer with a web browser. While the main focus of the application is remote control of computers, collaboration and presentation features are included.
Remote control of computers over the Internet, Instantly take control over a computer anywhere on the Internet, even through firewalls. No installation required, just use it fast and secure.
What’s new in version 7.0.12799
- Enhanced chat behavior
- Chat history can be saved
- Connection speed improvements on low quality connections
- Fixed various display and text errors
- Compatibility improvements when connecting to a Mac
- Improved reliability on UDP connections
- Enhanced VoIP quality
- Various minor fixes and improvements
You can like our page on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or add us to your circle on Google+ to keep yourself updated on all the latest news around the web.