Rebellion Developments released a new gameplay trailer for their upcoming third-person tactical shooter stealth game, Sniper Elite 4.
The six minute video showcases brand-new gameplay featuring detailed breakdown of the game’s story, setting, gameplay features and modes!
Sniper Elite 4 101 Gameplay Trailer
The trailer above is captured entirely from in-game footage, the video features all-new gameplay from Sniper Elite 4’s extensive feature set, including:
- An expansive campaign for 1-2 players: Explore 1943 Italy and fight alongside the brave men and women of the Resistance. Hunt down a terrifying new weapon that threatens the entire Allied fightback.
- A deep and rewarding sniping simulation: deliver pinpoint assassinations at extreme distance, adapting to wind and gravity, and adjusting for range with scope zeroing.
- Traverse massive environments featuring hundreds of enemies and vehicles: Find your ideal sniper’s nest, outmanoeuvre your enemies or hunt them up close. Combine suppressed weapons with deadly traps to torment enemy formations and isolate priority targets.
- Employ a massive, personalised arsenal including iconic World War 2 rifles, submachine guns, shotguns, explosives and heavy weapons. Adapt your loadout for each mission and upgrade core attributes like scope magnification, stability, recoil, muzzle velocity and more.
- Challenging online co-op & multiplayer modes set across six gorgeous custom-designed maps. Take on dedicated co-op modes for up to 4 players and prove your mettle across 7 competitive modes for up to 12 players.
“Welcome to Italy, 1943
Set in the aftermath of its award-winning predecessor, Sniper Elite 4 continues the series’ World War Two heritage by transporting players across the beautiful Italian peninsula, from sun-drenched Mediterranean coastal towns, to colossal Nazi mega structures, daunting forests and giddying mountain monasteries inspired by Monte Cassino.
Covert agent and elite marksman Karl Fairburne must fight alongside the brave men and women of the Italian Resistance to help free their country from the yoke of Fascism, and defeat a terrifying new threat with the potential to halt the Allied fightback in Europe before it’s even begun.
If his mission fails, there will be no Operation Overlord, no D-Day landings, and no Victory in Europe.
True Next-Generation Sniping
Running in native 1080p on both PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, Sniper Elite 4 is the first game in the series built from the ground-up for next generation hardware.
With an expansive campaign for 1-2 players and dedicated co-op and adversarial multiplayer modes, Sniper Elite 4 aims to deliver the definitive World War Two shooter for a generation, with unrivalled sniping freedom across maps many times the size of those seen in Sniper Elite 3.”
Sniper Elite 4 is set to release on February 14, 2017 for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.