Warner Bros Interactive and Monolith Productions released a trailer & revealed the details for Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor‘s first DLC ‘Lord of the Hunt’.
“In Lord of the Hunt, Sauron has dispatched lethal Beastmaster Warchiefs to exterminate the monsters of Mordor.
Talion will join Torvin the Dwarven Hunter and use his powers of Domination to turn these menacing new beasts against the Warchiefs, proving that Mordor cannot be tamed.”
The first DLC expansion pack, Lord of the Hunt adds hours of new gameplay, and includes the following:
- New Story & Lore – Discover more tales from Torvin, the Dwarven Hunter, as you work together to tame the beasts of Mordor and fight Sauron’s minions.
- New Nemeses – Face off against the Beastmaster Warchiefs, powerful new Uruks who have the ability to ride monsters and engage in perilous mounted combat.
- New Monsters – Ride into battle on the Wretched Graug to vomit toxin at your foes, stalk your enemies on the predatory Caragath and attack from the shadows or raise an all-consuming Ghul Horde.
- New Missions & Challenges – New Beast Hunting challenges and collectibles open up new trophies and achievements.
- New Epic Runes – Make your Mount unstoppable with five new epic Runes that make you the ultimate hunter.
- Test of the Wild – Test your skills against the Beastmasters and mount your trophies on the leaderboard.
- New Character Skin – Lord of the Hunt skin transform Talion into the ultimate Beastmaster.
Shadow of Mordor’s Lord of the Hunt DLC will be available for purchase separately & season pass holders later this year.
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor is available now for PS4, Xbox One and PC, It releases on November 18, 2014 for PS3 & Xbox 360.
You can like our page on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, subscribe to our YouTube channel, or add us to your circle on Google+ to keep yourself updated on all the latest news around the web.
Source: Warner Bros.