Slightly Mad Studios’ upcoming racing simulation video game, Project CARS gets a new trailer dubbed ‘Start Your Engines’.
The trailer gives us a quick look at next-gen’s most technically-advanced, beautiful, intense and authentic racing game on the planet, get it after the break:
Check out Project CARS‘ full feature list:
- A huge variety of motorsports and reflected car culture with relevant rules and formats
- The largest track roster of any recent racing game
- A freeform career mode that allows you to choose your own path with Historic Goals to earn, Accolades to win, Endorsements to sign, and Invitations to receive
- Competitive online with features such as ‘join in progress’ and invite-only sessions
- Fully-dynamic weather and time of day
- Race weekends including warmup sessions, practices, qualifying, and two-race format
- Pit stops and pit strategy creation for different scenarios and events (eg.. endurance)
- Deep tuning setup creation
- Asynchronous play via the Driver Network – Time Trial mode with downloadable ghosts and regularly-scheduled Community Events
- Save and share your proudest moments with photos and replays
- Player tailoring and accessibility features – dial the game to your own particular skill and comfort level
- Playable either at a cinematic 12K resolution or on a more intimate scale with Oculus Rift. Project Morpheus, or nVidia Shield
- Support for over 40 different wheels and peripherals
- Second screen support via apps created by the community through the Project CARS API
Project CARS will be available starting March 17th in United States and March 20th in Europe for PC, PlayStation 4, Steam OS, Wii U and Xbox One.
You can like our page on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, subscribe to our YouTube channel, or add us to your circle on Google+ to keep yourself updated on all the latest news around the web.