Nero has unveiled the latest version of its multimedia software suite, Nero 11.
Nero 11 is your 360 degree multimedia software solution which adds a more integrated interface, photobook printing, picture-in-picture video support, and so much more to what was already an impressive list of editing, burning, backup, and organization tools. With its solid basic features and its new higher-level additions, it appears to be a potential workflow solution for casual media enthusiasts and prosumers alike.
Nero 11 reconstructed to offer improved device support, greater functionality and substantial usability improvements. Its main applications now have consistent user interfaces and a new Nero MediaBrowser provides one-click access to the user’s photo, video and music library from every application. Easy-to-follow start screens offer at-a-glance overviews and video tutorials for each application.
The integrated applications in Nero 11 can be used to:
- Organize and wirelessly sync iTunes playlists, videos and photos between PCs and Android devices
- Create impressive-looking videos and photo slide shows for sharing on Facebook, YouTube and Flickr
- Provide full system back up security with just one click
- Optimize and convert videos for iPad, Android smart phones and other devices
- Burn high-quality Blu-ray and DVD discs
- Design and order professionally printed photo books, calendars and greeting cards
New features and capabilities introduced in Nero 11 include:
- Wirelessly sync photos, videos and music between PCs, Android smart phones and tablets
- Create and order professionally printed photo books, calendars and greeting cards
- Storyboard- and template-based Express Editing mode provides sophisticated editing capabilities without the complexity of a multi-track timeline
- Support for NVIDIA Cuda, AMD App Accelerator and Intel Quick-Sync-Video GPU accelerated hardware for faster video encoding
- Import and continue working on projects from Microsoft Windows Live Movie Maker
- New Nero LIVEBackup provides automatic and continuous back up security with just one-click
- New incremental drive backup support saves space and time
- Automatic detection and configuration of NAS devices
- Shadow Volume support for full system back up
- Option to back up only photos, videos and music in the Nero Kwik Media library
- Completely redesigned, easy-to-understand interface
- Pre-defined, fully customizable profiles for optimal video and audio playback on the most popular devices, including iPad, iPhone, Android devices, PSP, Playstation 3 and XBOX 360
- Support for all of the most popular file formats, including MKV
- Create batch encoding jobs from multiple files, discs and folders
Nero Burning ROM
- New SecurDisc Surface Scan feature ensures greater reliability of Blu-ray, DVD and CD discs
Nero 11 is available starting today for download at nero.com for ($99.99 USD) and the Platinum edition, which adds Blu-ray playback, is ($129.99 USD) can be purchased at major retail stores and online.