Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition is going strong on Top Spot on UK All Formats charts for a third successive week with 13% increase in sales week-on-week.
The retail edition now equally stands with Microsoft’s longest unbroken run Forza Motorsport 2, which was on top spot for three weeks back in 2007.
FIFA 13 takes No.2 with 24% increase in sales (thanks to Premier League season), Ubisoft’s The Smurfs 2 takes No.3 with 24% increase in sales. The only new entry this week is Namco Bandai’s RPG Tales of Xillia at No.4.
Check out rest of the chart below (previous week here):
- Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition (Microsoft)
- FIFA 13 (EA)
- The Smurfs 2 (Ubisoft)
- Tales Of Xillia (Namco Bandai)
- Animal Crossing: New Leaf (Nintendo)
- The Last Of Us (Naughty Dog)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (Activision)
- LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Warner Bros)
- Tomb Raider (Square Enix)
- Assassin’s Creed III (Ubisoft)
- Far Cry 3 (Ubisoft)
- Need For Speed Most Wanted (EA)
- Grand Theft Auto IV (Rockstar Studios)
- LEGO Lord Of The Rings (Warner Bros)
- Max Payne 3 (Rockstar Studios)
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Legendary Edition (Bethesda)
- Mario and Luigi: Dream Team Bros. (Nintendo)
- Grand Theft Auto Episodes from Liberty City (Rockstar Studios)
- Battlefield 3 (EA)
- Saints Row: The Third – The Full Package (THQ)
Leisure software charts compiled by GFK Chart-Track, © 2005-2013 UKIE LTD
You can like our page on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or add us to your circle on Google+ to keep yourself updated on all the latest news around the web.