After years of delay due to contractual disputes between Wayne & Cash Money Records, as well as his numerous personal disputes with label-head, Birdman. Lil Wayne Tha Carter V released on September 2018.
Tha Carter V was originally planned to drop in 2014 but that didn’t go as planned due to the legal battle and other reasons mentioned above.
Here’s Lil Wayne Tha Carter V tracklist and album art:
- I Love You Dwayne
- Don’t Cry (featuring XXXTentacion)
- Let It Fly (featuring Travis Scott)
- Can’t Be Broken
- Dark Side of the Moon (featuring Nicki Minaj)
- Mona Lisa (featuring Kendrick Lamar)
- What About Me (featuring Sosamann)
- Open Letter
- Famous (featuring Reginae Carter)
- Dope Niggaz (featuring Snoop Dogg)
- Took His Time
- Open Safe
- Start This Shit Off Right (featuring Ashanti and Mack Maine)
- Dope New Gospel (featuring Nivea)
- Perfect Strangers
- Used 2
- Let It All Work Out
Stream the album now on Apple Music and Spotify:
The album features guest appearances from Kendrick Lamar, XXXTentacion, Travis Scott, Nicki Minaj, Snoop Dogg, Ashanti, Mack Maine, Nivea as well as uncredited vocals from 2 Chainz among others.
Production on the album handled by 808-Ray, Ace Harris, Ben Billions, Cool & Dre, DJ Mustard, Freeway TJay, Johnny Yukon, Kamo, Louie Haze, Mannie Fresh, Metro Boomin, Mike Free, Myles William, Ohnel, Prince85, Reefa, Roc N Mayne, Sham “Sak Pase” Joseph, Sevn Thomas, Swizz Beatz, Thomas Troelsen, z3N and Zaytoven.