Our expectations never let us down, as Apple this week issued it’s invitations to media for the grand event on March 7.
The name “iPad 3” is the shorthand for “next tablet Apple will announce”. They promised that “something you really have to see. And touch.” Apple will host the launch event at the Yera Buena Center for the Arts in San Francisco, where former CEO Steve Jobs introduced iPad 2 on March 2, 2011.
Take a look at the Rumored Specs below:
- “iPad 3 will feature a higher-resolution screens, a faster processor and more internal memory”
- In the processor part, it is expected to have quad-core A6 processor or a dual-core A5X to boost up it’s cutting-edge technology.
- It is expected that same “Retina” display will be used, there is no change in that. But there’s a change in the resolution part, at least a screen with double resolution of the iPad 2, of 2048 pixels by 1536 pixels.
- There’s a upgrade in connectivity too, as 4G LET makes it’s way to the iPad 3. It makes the connectivity way more faster than before. This upgrade may results in a slight thicker frame than the iPad 2.
- A Chinese blog, said that “Apple will bring the Siri virtual assistant to iPad 3”
As virtual assistant, Siri makes the job done pretty easy.
Some rumor going on that,” Apple have vanished the ‘Home Button’ ” among the bloggers, as there was no home button on the iPad’s bezel. It’s possible that the image Apple reveled previously shows the side or the top of the device. The home button might be in some place, sticking around.
So there’s new upgrade in display, processor and connectivity, that makes a perfect reason to buy iPad 3. Definately it’s going to be worth-a-while.
Apple hasn’t reveled anything about the price for new iPad – some recent rumors have claimed it will cost about $80 more than current models – when it will go on sale or even the official name of the tablet, but there’s still an expectations that there might be a fall in the price level of iPad 2. As last year iPad 2 was released there was a never-before price drop in original iPad by $100 at all retailers-while supplies last.
Best Buy dropped the price of iPad 2 by $50 for all models. Prices, on-sale dates and name will be disclosed on March 7th.
No details about the event were revealed in the invitation, we’ll have all the details from the conference on March 7.
You can like our page on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or add us to your circle on Google+ to keep yourself updated on all the latest news around the web.