Sucker Punch Productions and Sony Computer Entertainment’s open world action-adventure, inFamous: Second Son enters the UK All Formats charts at No.1, becoming the first PS4 only title to take the top spot.
Second Son enjoyed biggest week one release for PS4, behind Guerrilla Games’ Killzone: Shadow Fall back in November 2013. The first inFamous (May 2009) debuted at No.5 and inFamous 2 (June 2011) debuted at No.4, according to Chart Track.
Konami and Kojima Productions’ action-adventure stealth, Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes debuted at No.2 with 58% sales from PS4, 20% from Xbox One, 15% from PS3 and 7% from Xbox 360.
The new releases pushed down previous week’s best-seller, Titanfall from No.1 to No.3 with -73% drop in sales. Square Enix’s Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster debuted at No.4 followed by South Park: The Stick of Truth at No.5.
Check out rest of the chart below:
- inFamous: Second Son (Sony)
- Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (Konami)
- Titanfall (EA)
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster (Square Enix)
- South Park: The Stick of Truth (Ubisoft)
- FIFA 14 (EA)
- Dark Souls 2 (Namco bandai)
- The LEGO Movie Videogame (Warner Bros. Interactive)
- Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare (EA)
- Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition (Microsoft)
- Thief (Square Enix)
- Call of Duty: Ghosts (Activision)
- Battlefield 4 (EA)
- Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag (Ubisoft)
- Lego Marvel Super Heroes (Warner)
- Yoshi’s New Island
- Grand Theft Auto V (Rockstar)
- Aliens: Colonial Marines (Sega)
- Need for Speed: Rivals (EA)
- Rayman Legends (Ubisoft)
Leisure software charts compiled by GFK Chart-Track, © 2005-2014 UKIE LTD
You can like our page on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or add us to your circle on Google+ to keep yourself updated on all the latest news around the web.