iDevice Manager (formerly iPhone Explorer) is more than the iPhone Browser and iExplorer. The program offers access to the device file system, creates own ringtones from MP3, displayes SMS messages, playing music and much more useful functions.
With the iDevice Manager you look into the file system of your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch and down- and upload files by USB connection, regardless of whether file format. Within this function can use your iPhone/iPad/iPod as “external disk”.
The program supports also a direct access to the photos, emails, SMS, videos directories of the iPhone. Your photos, emails, SMS, videos and all other files easily and simple copy to the computer. The same function is also available for videos,music (from iPod-App) and ringtones. One of the highlights of the iDevice Manager is the creating of custom ringtones for the iPhone. With the comfortable ringtone editor can you use MP3, WAV, AIFF and M4A audio file formats. The ringtone editor can milliseconds accurately cut. However the song length is not limited to 32 seconds as iTunes.
Supported iTunes and device versions:
- Apple iOS 3.1.x, 4.x and 5.0 firmware devices
- iPad 2, iPad
- iPhone 4S, 4, 3GS, 3G, 2G
- iPod Touch 4G, 3G, 2G, 1G
- iTunes 10
What’s new in this version:
- new language Russian
- Fixed malfunction at creating ringtone from iPhone media archive
- Fixed Media Player area Music (can’t play music)
- Added Facebook Fan page link
- Show only once “Disconnection” warning message, instead of one message per opened area
- Display real device name in status bar
- Show info message in areas SMS, iMessage and Ringtones if device doesn’t support
Download: iDevice Manager 1.1.3 | (2.0 MB)
You can like our page on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or add us to your circle on Google+ to keep yourself updated on all the latest news around the web.