343 Industries debuted a cinematic trailer for overhauled Halo 2: Anniversary, a graphical enhancement of 2004’s Halo 2 and features extra content, HD visual rendering, and remastered audio and graphics.
The trailer was shown at San Diego Comic-Con, get your first look at the overhauled Halo 2: Anniversary after the jump:
“Highlighting the stunning Xbox One visuals of Halo: The Master Chief Collection, the panel showcased the completely re-mastered campaign of Halo 2: Anniversary and revealed an all-new re-imagined competitive multiplayer map in the fan-favorite of ‘Zanzibar.’
‘Zanzibar’ joins the multiplayer maps of ‘Ascension’ and ‘Coagulation’ as the third of six re-imagined Halo 2 multiplayer maps found in Halo: The Master Chief Collection. The next map will be revealed this August at gamescom,” Xbox Wire Staff.
For the first time Master Chief’s entire story is on one console, featuring a re-mastered Halo 2: Anniversary, along with Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary, Halo 3, and Halo 4, new digital series, Halo: Nightfall, and access to the Halo 5: Guardians Beta:
- The Complete Master Chief Story – Honoring the iconic hero and his epic journey, The Master Chief’s entire story is brought together as The Master Chief Collection. Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary, Halo 2: Anniversary, Halo 3, and Halo 4 are all included with Xbox One visual fidelity, 60fps, a total of 45 campaign missions plus more than 100 multiplayer (including the original Halo Combat Evolved maps) and Spartan Ops maps. Along with new prologue and epilogue cut scenes foreshadowing Halo 5: Guardians, this is the collection Halo fans have been waiting for, all on Xbox One.*
- Halo 2: Anniversary – Celebrating the 10 year Anniversary, the iconic fan favorite returns. Featuring a fully re-mastered campaign with “Classic Mode” allowing you to instantly switch between the re-mastered game and the original game from 2004. Uncover new Halo 5: Guardians story elements in hidden terminal videos and utilize all new skulls to experience the campaign in a whole new way. Including 23 original multiplayer maps just as fans remember them, plus 6 completely re-imagined maps. Play the game that defined online multiplayer on consoles and get ready for the next Halo chapter.
- Master Menu – Seamlessly navigate The Master Chief’s story using the all-new Master Menu. Play all four completely unlocked campaigns, beginning to end, or jump around as you choose. Enjoy cross title themed campaign playlists created by the games’ designers for new fun and challenging experiences. Easily find and play your favorite multiplayer game types from over 100 multiplayer and Spartan Ops maps. It’s everything Halo, on your terms, simplified.
- New Halo: Nightfall Live Action Digital Series – A strange and treacherous world exposes elite UNSC operatives to a much deeper danger in this live action series from 343 Industries and Scott Free Productions. Executive-produced by Ridley Scott and Scott Free TV President, David Zucker and directed by Sergio Mimica-Gezzan (“Battlestar Galactica” “Pillars of the Earth,” “Heroes”), Halo: Nightfall is an exciting new story for Halo fans and fresh audiences alike.
- Halo 5: Guardians Multiplayer Beta – Be among the first to experience a new generation of Halo multiplayer in the Halo 5: Guardians Beta. Gear up for the Guardians beta by unlocking exclusive content in The Master Chief Collection and Halo: Nightfall. These exclusive items will carry over into Halo 5: Guardians.
Halo: The Master Chief Collection will be released on November 11, 2014.
You can like our page on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or add us to your circle on Google+ to keep yourself updated on all the latest news around the web.