Rockstar’s Grand Theft Auto V stays on Top spot for second consecutive week and third since launch on UK All Formats charts with 31% drop in sales week-on-week.
Electronic Arts’ sports football simulation, FIFA 14 holds No.2 with 29% drop in sales, fending off Activision’s new entry Skylanders Swap Force which debuts at No.3.
Activision’s Skylanders: Swap Force sold 35% less than 2012’s Skylanders: Giants during its opening week that debuted at No.2. Wii continues to be the most popular format with 37% of sales, with Wii U accounting for another 4%, according to Chart-Track.
Check out rest of the chart below (previous week here):
- Grand Theft Auto V (Rockstar)
- FIFA 14 (EA)
- Skylanders Swap Force (Activision)
- Pokemon X (Nintendo)
- Pokemon Y (Nintendo)
- Beyond: Two Souls (Quantic Dream)
- Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition (Microsoft)
- F1 2013 (Codemasters)
- Just Dance 2014 (Ubisoft)
- Disney Infinity (Disney)
- Sonic: Lost World (Sega)
- LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Warner)
- Killzone: Mercenary (Sony)
- May Payne 3 (Rockstar)
- Virtua Tennis 4: World Tour Edition (Sega)
- The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (Nintendo)
- Animal Crossing: New Leaf (Nintendo)
- Saints Row IV (Deep Silver)
- LEGO: The Lord of the Rings (Warner Bros)
- Tomb Raider (Square Enix)
- Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell: Blacklist (Ubisoft)
- The Last of Us (Naughty Dog)
- Need For Speed Most Wanted (EA)
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 (Konami)
- NBA 2K14 (2K Sports)
Leisure software charts compiled by GFK Chart-Track, © 2005-2013 UKIE LTD
You can like our page on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or add us to your circle on Google+ to keep yourself updated on all the latest news around the web.