Rockstar’s open world action-adventure Grand Theft Auto V, UK’s fastest selling game ever takes the top spot on UK All Formats charts.
In just five days on sale, GTA V became the 24th biggest selling title of all time in the UK with 1.57 million units sold netting £65 million. It also sold more in its first week than the launch of all other GTA titles combined; 2.4 times greater than GTA IV, smashing Call of Duty: Black Ops’s week one sales by almost 250,000 units.
GTA V’s 56% sales came from Xbox 360 & 44% from PS3 (11th biggest on Xbox 360 and 10th on PS3). Konami’s PES 2014 debuted at No.2, The Last of Us climbs to No.3 with 536% thanks to hardware bundling, Saints Row 4 drops to No.4 and Splinter Cell: Blacklist takes No.5.
Check out rest of the chart below:
- Grand Theft Auto V (Rockstar)
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 (Konami)
- The Last Of Us (Naughty Dog)
- Saints Row IV (Deep Silver)
- Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell: Blacklist (Ubisoft)
- Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition (Microsoft)
- Diablo III (Blizzard)
- Disney Infinity (Disney)
- Aliens: Colonial Marines (Sega)
- Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix (Square Enix)
- LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Warner Bros)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (Activision)
- Grand Theft Auto IV (Rockstar)
- LEGO Lord Of The Rings (Warner Bros)
- Max Payne 3 (Rockstar)
- Rayman Legends (Ubisoft)
- Need For Speed Most Wanted (EA)
- Farming Simulator 2013 (GIANTS Software)
- Payday 2 (505 Games)
- Harvest Moon 3D: A New Beginning (PQUBE)
Leisure software charts compiled by GFK Chart-Track, © 2005-2013 UKIE LTD
You can like our page on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or add us to your circle on Google+ to keep yourself updated on all the latest news around the web.