Microsoft announced the next entry in Forza Franchise, Forza Horizon 3 for Xbox One and PC during their E3 2016 press conference.
Developed by Playground Games, Forza Horizon 3 heads to brand new locale and, for the very first time, taking charge of the Horizon Festival.
The new location has allowed the developers to “create the largest, most diverse, beautiful, and fun open world we’ve ever built – twice the size of Forza Horizon 2 – all powered by DirectX 12 and the latest version of ForzaTech.”
The game features three different versions of Forza Horizon 3: Standard Edition, Deluxe Edition & Ultimate Edition.
Forza Horizon 3 Standard Edition (available digital and retail disc)
The Forza Horizon 3 Standard Edition includes Forza Horizon 3 and a special pre-order bonus car tied to participating retail outlets.
Forza Horizon 3 Deluxe Edition (available digital only)
The Forza Horizon 3 Deluxe Edition includes Forza Horizon 3, the pre-order bonus car, VIP membership, as well as the Forza Horizon 3 Motorsport All-Stars Car Pack.
Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edition (available digital and retail disc)
The Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edition includes Forza Horizon 3, the pre-order bonus car, VIP membership, as well as the Forza Horizon 3 Motorsport All-Stars Car Pack. Ultimate Edition owners will also get the Forza Horizon 3 Car Pass and will be granted early access to play Forza Horizon 3 beginning on 9/23/16, a full four days before the game is released to general availability.
Forza Horizon 3 Pre-Order Cars
Pre-ordering Forza Horizon 3 will give you access to pre-order bonus car which are tied to participating retailers. These cars will be tuned to the top of their class and players will be able to automatically add them to their garage after redeeming the code provided by the retailer. Here’s how the breakdown will work for participating U.S. retailers:
|2015 Ferrari 488 GTB||Gamestop|
|2015 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat||Gamestop|
|2016 Audi R8 V10 plus||Amazon|
|2016 Jaguar F Type Project 7||Best Buy|
|2016 Mercedes-Benz C 63 S Coupé||Xbox Dash|
|2016 Ford Mustang GT350R||Microsoft Store|
You’re in charge of the Horizon Festival. Customize everything, hire and fire your friends, and explore Australia in over 350 of the world’s greatest cars. Make your Horizon the ultimate celebration of cars, music, and freedom of the open road. How you get there is up to you.
Explore Australia in over 350 Cars
- Explore the Horizon Festival’s Largest and Most Diverse World Ever. Drive through the vast desert and rocky canyons of the Outback to lush, wild rainforests, and the sandy beaches and gleaming skyscrapers of Australia’s Gold Coast.
- Choose from Over 350 of the World’s Greatest Cars recreated with ForzaVista™ detail including full cockpit views, working lights and wipers, and new vehicle types bringing all-new driving experiences never before seen in Forza.
- Discover New Driving Gameplay including Danger Sign Jumps, Convoys, and Drift Zones, which are just some of the exciting new driving challenges that await you.
- Star in Thrilling Showcase Events that pit you and your car against a fleet of powerboats, even a giant zeppelin!
You’re in Charge
- Hire and Fire Your Friends. You’re the boss. Hire your friends’ Drivatars to help you gain fans and expand your festival, and form Convoys with them to explore the world even when they’re not online. If they’re not winning you fans, fire them!
- Create and Share Gameplay. Horizon Blueprint gives you the power to modify every aspect of race events, championships and Bucket List challenges – and instantly share your custom events with friends.
- Customize Everything. Choose your driver character, create custom paint jobs and vanity license plates, add new body kits – even select your own car horn sound.
- Drive to the Music You Love. Choose from eight diverse radio stations, or create a custom station from your own music collection with Groove Music.
Start an Online Driving Adventure
- Online 4-Player Co-op allows you and your friends to experience the variety, competition, and rewards of a Horizon campaign together for the first time.
- Create Your Bucket List and challenge friends to beat you at your own game.
- Rule the Leaderboards. Beat your rivals in every race event, Speed Camera, Danger Sign Jump, Drift Zone, and Bucket List you find; everything you do is a chance to one-up your friends.
- Play the Auction House to find rare cars and incredible works of art by the most talented creators in the Forza community.
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, subscribe to our YouTube channel, or add us to your circle on Google+ to keep yourself updated on all the latest news around the web.