Sledgehammer Games has deployed the first post-release patch for Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare to address Connectivity issues, fixes and much more.
The patch is available to download now on PC. Two updates for PS4, Xbox One, PS3 & Xbox 360 will be deployed this week, first will be live in 48 hours, it is currently pending 1st party approvals.
- Adjustment to the in-game chat names notifications placement
- Fixed Prestige reset issues, including emblems and challenges
- Fixed Marksman and Camo challenges to not reset when you prestige
- Connectivity optimizations for game servers
- Fixed issues with Ping Bar not updating correctly
- Fixed stats not accumulating towards leaderboards after prestiging
- Adjustment to challenges to unlock Camos for weapons
- Fixed round-based game modes, affecting Win/Loss ratios
- Implemented ability to unlock eSports Rule options in Private Match
- Fixed weapon reloads counting as speed reloads in certain circumstances
- Added description to reload informing that you can double-tap to speed reload
- Fixed double xp splash, so it doesn’t show up in private match, combat readiness program, or survival mode
- Showing 4x or 2x based on whether a loot double xp item exists
- Add double XP icon to medal splashes when double xp is active
- Fixed rare save game issue affecting playthrough progression
- KC score limit increased to 85 per match
A second patch for the game will be deployed later this week, details will be revealed soon.
You can like our page on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, subscribe to our YouTube channel, or add us to your circle on Google+ to keep yourself updated on all the latest news around the web.