Square Enix released the part two of its English Voice Cast trailer showcasing the talent lending their voices to Final Fantasy XV.
In the video “The voice cast weigh in on preparing to voice their characters and their experiences in recording the game.”
In case you missed it, you can watch part 1 video here.
The cast includes:
- Ray Chase (Xenoblade Chronicles X, Killer Instinct) as Noctis
- Adam Croasdell (Shadow of Mordor, Reign, NCIS, Once Upon a Time) as Ignis
- Robbie Daymond (Sailor Moon, TMNT: Mutants in Manhattan) as Prompto
- Chris Parson (Overwatch, Assassin’s Creed: Revelations, Rango) as Gladio
- Jim Pirri (Mirror’s Edge: Catalyst, The Penguins of Madagascar) as Regis
- Amy Shiels (Twin Peaks remake, Call of Duty: Black Ops) as Luna
- Darin De Paul (Overwatch, Doom, Star Wars: The Old Republic) as Ardyn
- Kari Wahlgren (Rick and Morty, Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness) as Aranea
“Enroute to wed his fiancée Luna on a road trip with his best friends, Prince Noctis is advised by news reports that his homeland has been invaded and taken over under the false pretense of a peace treaty – and that he, his loved one and his father King Regis, have been slain at the hands of the enemy.
To gather the strength needed to uncover the truth and reclaim his homeland, Noctis and his loyal companions must overcome a series of challenges in a spectacular open world – that is filled with larger-than-life creatures, amazing wonders, diverse cultures and treacherous foes.”