FIFA 13 climbed to second spot, thanks to retailer price reductions. It also ensured a hugely successful year for the franchise with highest ever sales outside of its opening three weeks in the chart.
- Far Cry 3 (Ubisoft)
- FIFA 13 (EA)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (Activision)
- Hitman: Absolution (Square Enix)
- Need for Speed: Most Wanted (EA)
- Just Dance 4 (Ubisoft)
- Halo 4 (Microsoft)
- Assassin’s Creed III (Ubisoft)
- Lego: The Lord of the Rings (Warner)
- Forza Horizon (Microsoft)
Leisure software charts compiled by GFK Chart-Track, © 2005-2011 UKIE LTD
You can like our page on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or add us to your circle on Google+ to keep yourself updated on all the latest news around the web.