The Entertainment Software Association (ESA) unveiled the official E3 2021 schedule featuring panel discussions, celebrity appearances, various reveals, and much more.
The global four-day virtual event for the video game industry kicks off on June 12, check out the E3 2021 schedule after the jump!
- Saturday, June 12 (pre-show starts at 10:00 am PT / 1:00 pm ET)
- E3 2021 will kick off with press conferences from Ubisoft and Gearbox Entertainment, as well as a session with GamesBeat.
- Sunday, June 13 (pre-show starts at 8:45 am PT / 11:45 am ET)
- Microsoft’s long-awaited Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase will take place starting at 10 am PT / 1 pm ET.
- Fans can also look forward to special presentations from SQUARE ENIX, the PC Gaming Show, and the Future Games Show.
- Warner Bros. Games’ Back 4 Blood and 24 Entertainment will also be featured.
- Monday, June 14 (pre-show starts at 8:00 am PT / 11:00 am ET)
- Alongside press conferences from several indie developers, presentations from Mythical Games, Freedom Games, Razer, and Capcom will take place, as well as a Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Panel Discussion from Take-Two Interactive throughout the day.
- Verizon and Intellivision will also be featured, along with a session with VENN.
- Tuesday, June 15 (pre-show starts at 8:00 am PT / 11:00 am ET)
- The last day of E3 will include Nintendo’s Nintendo Direct and Nintendo Treehouse: Live programming starting at 9 am PT / 12 pm ET.
- BANDAI NAMCO, Yooreka Games, and GameSpot will also have focused events.
- The broadcast will round out with the Official E3 2021 Awards Show.
Additionally, check out E3 2021 checklist below (via @saniyaga)
What are you looking forward to at this years’ Electronic Entertainment Expo? let us know in the comments!