- Bethesda Softworks’ E3 presentation will be held on June 10 at 6:30 pm (PDT).
- Devolver Digital will host their E3 presentation via Twitch on June 10 at 8:00 pm (PDT)
- Electronic Arts will continue to host a separate event in Los Angeles. The EA Play 2018 event will be hosted at the Hollywood Palladium from June 9 to 11. The press conference will be held on June 9 at 11:00 am (PDT).
- Limited Run Games will host their E3 press conference on June 11 at 12:00 pm (PDT)
- Microsoft’s E3 press conference will be held at the Microsoft Theater on June 10 at 1:00 pm (PDT)
- PC Gaming Show press conference wil be held on June 11 at 3:00 pm (PDT).
- Square Enix will hold their E3 press conference over video on June 11 at 10:00 am (PDT).
- Ubisoft will hold their E3 press conference on June 11 at 1:00 pm (PDT).
- Sony will host their E3 press conference on June 11 at 6:00 pm (PDT).
- Nintendo will host a prerecorded video presentation for the sixth consecutive year on June 12 at 9:00 am (PDT).
Stay tuned for live streams of the presentations!
Following previous year, E3 2018 will offer public access passes to the event, to address E3 2017’s over-crowding issues in the exhibitor halls, the event will be open exclusively for industry (with complimentary industry passes and publicly purchasable business passes) for few hours before permitting public access to the exhibitors.
1,000 Gamer Passes were sold at $149 USD with the rest of the public passes being sold for $249, on a first-come, first-served basis. Those passes, as well as the business passes went on sale on February 12, 2018.
E3 2018 is scheduled to take place at the Los Angeles Convention Center from June 12–14, 2018.