Techland‘s upcoming survival horror action role-playing game, Dying Light 2 Stay Human is set to release in December 2021.
Along with the release date announcement, Dying Light 2 gameplay trailer was unveiled, showcasing “the current state of the game and a story background,” watch it in the player below, followed by some screenshots!
“Dying Light 2 Stay Human is a story-driven open-world action role-playing game, a sequel to critically acclaimed Dying Light published in 2015, which has been played by over twenty million people all over the world.
This time players are visiting the City – mankind’s last stronghold in the fight against the virus. Developed parkour mechanics enable players to explore the vast open world and use it in tactical combat.
Lost civilization and setting the world in modern dark ages, requires a creative approach in finding items and crafting gear.
Gameplay shifts during a day and night cycle, so players can dare to plunder abandoned lairs of infected at night and discover the dark secrets of those in power by the day.
Players must choose which side they want to take and write their own story.”
- Vast Open World – Participate in the life of a city engulfed in a new dark era. Discover different paths and hidden passages, as you explore its multiple levels and locations.
- Creative and Brutal Combat – Take advantage of your parkour skills to tip the scales of even the most brutal encounter. Clever thinking, traps, and creative weapons will be your best friends.
- Day and Night Cycle – Wait for night to venture into dark hideouts of the Infected. Sunlight keeps them at bay, but once it’s gone, monsters begin the hunt, leaving their lairs free to explore.
- Choices and Consequences – Shape the future of The City with your actions and watch how it changes. Determine the balance of power by making choices in a growing conflict and forge your own experience.
- Two-to-Four Player Co-Op Gameplay – Play in up to four-player co-op. Host your own games or join others and see how their choices have played out differently than yours.
Dying Light 2 Stay Human will be released on December 7 2021 on PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X|S.