Capcom’s DmC: Devil May Cry debuted at No.1 in the UK video game chart, knocking down FIFA 13’s run at the top the chart.
DmC: Devil May Cry becomes Capcom’s first chart topper since Resident Evil 5 back in 2009. However, DmC managed to sell just over a third of what Devil May Cry 4 did at launch when it also reached No.1, back in 2008.
- DmC: Devil May Cry (Capcom)
- FIFA 13 (EA)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (Activision)
- Far Cry 3 (Ubisoft)
- Need for Speed: Most Wanted (EA)
- Just Dance 4 (Ubisoft)
- Football Manager 2013 (Sega)
- Hitman: Absolution (Square Enix)
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)
- Assassin’s Creed III (Ubisoft)
- Lego: The Lord of the Rings (Warner)
- WWE’13 (THQ)
- Dishonored (Bethesda Softworks)
- Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed (Sega)
- Skylanders Giants (Activision)
Leisure software charts compiled by GFK Chart-Track, © 2005-2011 UKIE LTD
You can like our page on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or add us to your circle on Google+ to keep yourself updated on all the latest news around the web.