BioWare revealed a collector’s edition for their upcoming action role-playing, Dragon Age: Inquisition.
The $169.99 collector’s edition features a treasure chest case, six-tool lockpick set, and more, check out the full list of contents below:
- Highly detailed exclusive Inquisitor Collector’s Edition case produced by TriForce measures approximately 8.5″ x 13.5″ x 14.5″
- The case is individually wrapped in faux reptile skin, has the mark of the Inquisitor stamped on top in gold foil, with an interior fitted with imprinted red silk.
- Cloth map of Thedas drawn to scale measuring approximately 22″ x 32″
- 72 card Major and Minor Arcana tarot card deck with custom artwork depicting mythology from Dragon Age lore.
- Inquisitor full scale, six piece, lock tool set
- One set of four full scale map markers each approximately measuring 3.5″ x 3.5″ x 4″
- Inquisitor’s Badge
- Quill and Inkpot
- 40-page Inquisitor’s Journal
- Orlesian Coins
- Limited edition SteelBook case to house your copy of the game
- Copy of Dragon Age Inquisition Deluxe Edition
“Set in Thedas, the fantasy world in which the two previous games are set. The game will cover more geographic territory than its predecessors, with one map being described as four to five times the size of Ferelden, the setting of the first game in the series.
Following the events described in the supplementary novel Dragon Age: Asunder, a civil war between the loyalists of the ruling Empress and a powerful noble faction broke out in Orlais.
Simultaneously, the Circle of Magi has gone rogue, in part due to the events of Dragon Age II, and the Templar Order seceded from the Chantry to wage their own civil war on the mages.”
Dragon Age: Inquisition will release on October 7 in US and October 10, 2014 in EU for PS3, Xbox 360, PS4, Xbox One and PC.
You can like our page on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or add us to your circle on Google+ to keep yourself updated on all the latest news around the web.