Crysis 3 looks incredibly beautiful, thanks to Crytek‘s CryEngine 3. The trailer below gives an impressive look at what modern PC’s are capable of, and it’s one of the best looking tech in all of gaming so far, get the trailer after the jump:
Here’s a breakdown of CryEngine 3 Tech features:
- Real-time volumetric cloud shadows
- Displacement mapping
- Tesselated vegetation
- Lens flares
- Procedural HDR flares and shapes
- Real-time global illumination
- Dynamic water volume caustics
- Real-time volumetric fog shadows
- Real-time area lights
- Unlimited particle FX lighting
- Integrated cloth and vegetation simulation
Previously, Crytek said: “Crysis 3 Will Push Xbox 360/PS3 To Their Limits, PC Will Be Clearly Ahead” and it’ll get extra goodies.
Crysis 3 will launch in February for PC, Xbox 360 and PS3.
You can like our page on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or add us to your circle on Google+ to keep yourself updated on all the latest news around the web.