Funcom released a cinematic trailer for their upcoming open-world survival sandbox game, Conan Exiles.
The cinematic trailer “sets the tone for the savage and barbaric open world that players have to survive, build, and dominate in.”
Conan Exiles Barbarian Edition, the special edition includes (59.99$):
- Custom Conan Exiles digital comic book
- Exclusive Conan Exiles t-shirt
- Six digital Conan the Avenger comic books from Dark Horse Comics
- 368 page, full-color, digital Conan Pen & Paper RPG Core Book from the hugely successful Kickstarter by Modiphius
- “The Coming of Conan” eBook, 496 pages with illustrations and original Conan stories
- The award-winning soundtracks from Age of Conan and Rise of the Godslayer, plus the brand new Conan Exiles soundtracks
- In-game items for the Age of Conan MMO including a Savage Rhino mount
- “The Art of Conan Exiles” digital artbook
- And more
“One of the really great things about working with Conan the Barbarian is that there is this huge pop cultural universe surrounding him,” says Funcom CEO Rui Casais.
“Being able to team up with Dark Horse Comics, Modiphius, and other Conan creators has allowed us to build a special edition that speaks to both fans and those discovering Conan for the first time.”
“Conan Exiles is an open-world survival game set in the brutal lands of Conan the Barbarian, the world’s greatest fantasy hero.
The game can be played on private and public servers, either in multiplayer or local single-player. In the world of Conan Exiles, survival is more than tracking down food and water.
Journey through a vast, seamless world filled with the ruins of ancient civilizations, uncovering its dark history and buried secrets as you seek to conquer and dominate the exiled lands.”
Conan Exiles launches into Early Access on PC next week on January 31 at 9pm PST / January 31 12am ET / 5am in UK and 6am in Europe.
The game will be also be available as an Xbox One Game Preview title in the spring with PlayStation 4 planned for a later date.