2K and Firaxis Games announced the release date for Sid Meier’s Civilization: Beyond Earth and released a inside look video and gameplay walkthrough.
“Discover details about the story, leaders and key features of Civilization: Beyond Earth, featuring gameplay and interviews with co-lead designers, Will Miller and David McDonough.”
“Watch the E3 behind-closed-doors gameplay demonstration narrated by co-lead designer, Will Miller.”
The fans who pre-order the game from participating retailers will receive the Exoplanets Map Pack, which includes six custom maps inspired by real exoplanets, at launch, it includes:
- Kepler 186f: This lush forest planet is one of the oldest known Earth-like planets;
- Rigil Khantoris Bb: Orbiting the closest star to our solar system, the historical records of this arid continental planet’s settlement are well-preserved;
- Tau Ceti d: This planet of seas and archipelagos features a booming biodiversity and a wealth of resources;
- Mu Arae f: Tidally locked in orbit around a weak star, the southern hemisphere of this planet is a blistering desert where the sun never sets, while the northern hemisphere is perpetually in frozen darkness;
- 82 Eridani e: An alien world of scarce water and wracked by tectonic forces;
- Eta Vulpeculae b: A mysterious new discovery with unknown terrain.
Civilization: Beyond Earth will be available globally on October 24, 2014 for PC, Mac and Linux.
You can like our page on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or add us to your circle on Google+ to keep yourself updated on all the latest news around the web.