Black Ops 2 becomes the first game of 2012 to hold onto the top spot for six consecutive weeks. Thanks to retailer promotions, Far Cry 3 climbed back on second spot with 86% increase in sales.
Check out rest of the Top 10 for the week ending December 22 below, last week’s top 10 here:
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (Activision)
- Far Cry 3 (Ubisoft)
- Hitman: Absolution (Square Enix)
- FIFA 13 (EA)
- Just Dance 4 (Ubisoft)
- Need for Speed: Most Wanted (EA)
- Assassin’s Creed III (Ubisoft)
- Halo 4 (Microsoft)
- Lego: The Lord of the Rings (Warner)
- WWE 13 (THQ)
Leisure software charts compiled by GFK Chart-Track, © 2005-2012 UKIE LTD
You can like our page on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or add us to your circle on Google+ to keep yourself updated on all the latest news around the web.